Welcome to our Website
I am incredibly proud to be the Headteacher of Ash Manor School. Ours is a community built around an unshakeable belief that every child deserves the best education and every opportunity to develop their aspirations for the future. It is my privilege to work with you and your child to achieve this.
Our key values underpin everything that we do. Designed by our students they are:
• Community – Working together & supporting each other to ensure that nobody is left behind.
• Excellence – Recognising talent and always doing our best
• Resilience – Persevering with a positive attitude so that we learn from mistakes
• Respect – Accepting and valuing our differences with courtesy and consideration
• Integrity – Honestly doing the right thing even if no one ever knows.
In every lesson, every day, our exceptional staff strive to ensure our students are making the progress that they are capable of, stretching them to exceed their own limitations and supporting them to achieve their goals. We are always working towards exceptional outcomes for all of our students, across the full ability range.
Alongside academic excellence, we recognise that school is about so much more than what happens in the classroom; to that end, we offer a rich programme of extra-curricular activities including clubs, workshops, talks from visiting experts, educational visits and residential trips, all of which provide an exciting and dynamic range of opportunities for students to learn and grow, both academically and personally.
Ash Manor School has always felt like a very special place. It is an absolute joy to be able to lead it and work with our exceptional young people. We are very proud of how we are changing and growing and are always delighted to welcome visitors to see first-hand just what a special place this is.
Ash Manor School