Welcome To our Website
I would like to welcome you to Ash Manor School's website and hope that you find the content informative and that it gives you an understanding of our aims, ethos and community spirit.
I am incredibly proud to be the Headteacher of Ash Manor School and welcome the opportunity to work with students, their families and our community partners to ensure that the life chances of all our students are improved by the school experience they have here.
Our students deserve the very best and we at Ash Manor School are committed to ensuring that they get this in terms of high quality learning and teaching, a caring and inclusive ethos, a full range of extra-curricular events and visits and the opportunity to fulfil the considerable potential I know they all have. We aim to secure excellent outcomes for all.
We want students to enjoy their learning and as a result aspire to achieve in all aspects of their academic and professional careers. We work to ensure that their experience is founded on our five core values which were identified and defined by students:
• Community – Working together & supporting each other to ensure that nobody is left behind.
• Excellence – Recognising talent and always doing our best
• Resilience – Persevering with a positive attitude so that we learn from mistakes
• Respect – Accepting and valuing our differences with courtesy and consideration
• Integrity – Honestly doing the right thing even if no one ever knows.
‘Integrity and Respect’ underpin our entire philosophy. A school community motivated by integrity and embodying a true understanding of respect and care for others is a successful school.
We are very proud of all that we do here and are always delighted to welcome visitors to our school so please contact us if you would like to see the school in action.
Ash Manor School